Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain and increased painful response to nerve pressure. Symptoms are not restricted to pain, they can be: joint stiffness, fatigue, difficulty sleeping, difficulty swallowing, digestive and bladder problems, numbness and tingling and problems with awareness. Often time’s fibromyalgia can go along with depression, anxiety and posttraumatic stress disorder.
tramadol 100Women have the problem 9 times more often than men do. Fibromyalgia when broken down means muscle fiber pain. The person feels muscle spasms, muscle weakness, muscle twitching, just to name a few that shows it is a muscle and nerve problem. This is actually good news for chiropractic patients.
The cause of fibromyalgia is in debate. Here are some theories…buy diazepam 10mg online
- Central Sensitization: the brain is under so much stress that it is over sensitive to pain signals.
- Neck Trauma: neck injuries increase the risk of fibromyalgia
- Stress: the natural stress response in the body or an unnatural reaction to stress can be an irritant
- Neuro-immune-endocrine disorder: basically messed up nerves, immunity and glands
- Insufficient growth hormone: this theory is widely criticized
- Genetic predisposition: some evidence suggests a link in the genetic code
- Psychological factors: evidence suggests that major depression is associated with fibromyalgia.
Our Awesome Upper Cervical Chiropractic Adjustment is specific to each person. We take a very detailed combination of exam, x-rays and torque adjusting to restore normal balance to the spine and nervous system. There is no bending and twisting of the neck with the NUCCA technique that we employ.
Here are some things that are can be balanced out with an Awesome Upper Cervical Chiropractic Adjustment:adderall online pharmacy
- Central Sensitization: otherwise caused by heightened sensitivity to pain receptors. By balancing out the spinal cord at the base of the neck and head, normal; pain, pressure, heat, cold, electrical and chemical sensors can function at a normal level.
- Neck Trauma: this is quite simple. If there is a mechanical stress on the vertebrae and nerves, the adjustment restores structural balance. This cannot be corrected chemically. It must be done with a specific adjustment.
- Stress: when the fight or flight mechanism and relax and recuperate mechanism are out of balance, many things happen in the body, not just fibromyalgia. By restoring balance to these normal systems, the body can relax, recuperate and handle stressors the way they are supposed to be handled.
- Neuro- immune- endocrine: the nervous system controls immunity and hormones. Balance to the spinal cord and nerves are vital if healing and normal function is to happen.
- Insufficient growth hormone: as stated above, a balanced nervous system and body will make proper amounts of HGH.
- Genetic predisposition: one has to look at epigenetics for the application of this problem. Epigneticists will say that lifestyle controls the genetic expression. Depending upon the stress you expose your body to, the genes are read and used to handle that stress. In chiropractic we must add that a balanced body will produce a normal stress response.
- Psychological factors: what you think about you bring about. Decreased serotonin is a normal fight or flight response to stress. What came first? The stress or the decreased serotonin? A neurologically balanced body can handle stress properly and adapt more efficiently.
Yes, this might have been confusing. The simple truth in the matter is… you won’t know if an Awesome Upper Cervical Chiropractic Adjustment will help you unless you call our office today (810) 225-7246
For those of you out of state, call our office and We will do our best to help you find an upper cervical chiropractor in your area.